Internship: (Online) Sales and marketing for a nice clock brand (MBO/HBO)
Who are we?
We are NeXtime, a design company specialized in clocks. We are a young and dynamic company with a lot of ambition and offer diverse challenges and opportunities to our team. Our head office is located in the always cozy Haarlem and we also have an office in Hong Kong. Our brand is represented by distributors and agents in more than 50 countries worldwide and mainly operate in a B2B market.
What are you going to do?
- Optimizing the content (SEO) and layout of our corporate website and webshop
- You are responsible for our Social Media content and help us execute our Social Media strategy
- Developing and sending direct mailings to our customers
- You actively support our clients in the field of marketing and PR.
- You actively help the team generate new sales leads
- Support daily activities
Who we are looking for:
- You follow an MBO study (level 4 is an advantage) in the direction of Marketing, Communication or Sales.
- You have good communication and social skills with a sense of cultural differences.
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (Other languages are an advantage!).
- You are independent and dare to take initiative.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, flexible and stress resistant.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign CC is an advantage.
- Knowledge of marketing in a B2B market is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging internship where you have a lot of freedom in coming up with and implementing your ideas to better represent our brand worldwide.
Did the above feature pique your interest, great! We look forward to receiving your letter of application and CV via email@example.com